Catzonia will soon establish exclusive veterinary care services that prioritize the health and welfare of all feline breeds during boarding as well as a routinely medical check-up at every Catzonia branch across Malaysia.
We are seeking experienced Veterinarians and Veterinary Assistants to join our team!
What It Takes To Be A Veterinarian?
Since we are positioned for growth across the country, we are actively recruiting doctors who are committed to practicing quality medicine while contributing to a positive work environment. Compensation packages are competitive and will be tailored to fit the needs of each doctor. Full and part-time positions are available.
What It Takes To Be A Veterinary Assistant?
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high-quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position, you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
• Maintaining medical records.
• Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients for neuter/spay
• Filling prescriptions.
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
• OProviding compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At Vetzo By Catzonia, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
Do you have what it takes to be a Veterinarian or a Vet Assistant at Vetzo ?
We want to make taking care of your pet as easy and convenient as possible. Since we don’t require appointments, you and your four-legged friend can come visit whenever you want (as long as we’re open).
Our professional staffs are pet lovers too and we understand that preventive care can be costly. Just like humans, regular visits and vaccinations are the foundation of a long and happy life. Our Prime Wellness plan is affordable and is designed to keep your pet healthy, happy and energetic on a budget you can afford.
Here are the services we provide for your pets:
• Comprehensive examinations
• Dog and Cat core vaccines
• Heartworm testing and prevention
• Flea and tick prevention
• Annual blood work and health screening
• Chronic pain management and geriatric care
• Nutritional consultations and prescription diets
• Chronic illness management
• Dental checks
• Spaying and Neutering
• Allergy screening and management
• Behavioral and lifestyle counseling (location specific)
• Humane Euthanasia and Crematory options (location specific)