Are you passionate about cats and caring for them?
Join us at Catzonia as a pet care assistant!C
Here are the skills and personal qualities needed.
A pet care assistant should:
• Be able to handle cats firmly but gently.
• Have empathy with both cats and people.
• Have an ability to manage their time effectively.
• Have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and customers.
• Have a good awareness of health and safety within the workplace.
• Have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be confident in working with a range of different personalities in cats.
• Have a positive attitude to creating a good environment.
• Have excellent observation skills.
• Have a strong work ethic at achieving goals.
Do you have what it takes to be a pet care assistant?