TERMS AND AGREEMENT FOR BOARDING & GOOMING SERVICE AT CATZONIA
1. Once I send my cats for boarding or grooming at Catzonia, I hereby agree and give full authority to board our cat(s) for the best possible care at Catzonia. Catzonia will be responsible for feeding and monitoring the health of my cat(s) during the boarding period.
2. My cat(s) has/have been vaccinated according to the schedule set by a qualified veterinarian. I agree that my cat(s) shall not be vaccinated before check in because my cat(s) is/are healthy. Should a virus attack or immune system problem occur suddenly during the boarding period, Catzonia will immediately inform the owner of the cat(s) for treatment. If the virus from the cat(s) infect other cat(s), the owner of the cat(s) responsible for causing the problem will bear full responsibility and the cost of the treatments.
3. I will not blame the management of Catzonia or Catzonia’s representative(s) that is/are responsible for any problems that occur as a result of (2) or any events that cannot be avoided. I also give permission to the management of Catzonia or any representative to send the cat(s) to a panel veterinary clinic appointed for the purpose of medical treatment. I will bear all the costs of medical treatments immediately.
4. If my cat(s) are not vaccinated and I have agreed to get my cat(s) sent for vaccination by Catzonia, the charge of RM110 per cat will be included in the bill before check out. I acknowledge that my cat will not be totally healthy (low immunization) within 7 days of post-vaccination due to the after effects.
5. Catzonia shall not be liable for any illnesses or lice infections that occur during the check out period. Catzonia shall also not be liable for any loss of cat(s) or the death of cat(s) during or after the period of boarding.
6. Catzonia shall not be liable if there is a change in the cat(s)’ behaviour after check out. If my cat(s) get pregnant without my consent or permission during the boarding period, the newborn kitten(s) will be taken care of to the best of Catzonia’s ability, and the owner of the cat(s) will be compensated with RM50 for each kitten. The kitten(s) shall be handed to Catzonia.
7. If there is an extension of the boarding period, I will contact and inform Catzonia immediately. If Catzonia does not receive a call from the owner within 7 working days, this automatically means that I allow Catzonia to send my cat(s) to the address provided by me in this form. Catzonia will not be liable if anything happen to the cat.
8. I will be fully liable if my cat(s) has been left at the wrong address due to my providing the wrong address and phone number. Should this happen, Catzonia has the right to sell the cat(s) or give away the cat(s) to other cat lovers if I cannot be contacted after 2 weeks from that period.
9. If I am unsatisfied with the services given by Catzonia, I will leave a comment on Catzonia’s Satisfactory Form or contact them via their Customer Service Hotline (phone no.) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and shall not leave any negative comments on any social media platform. I agree that Catzonia has the rights to take an action on me if I leave any negative comments on social media.
10. If I am unsatisfied with the services given by Catzonia, I will leave a comment on Catzonia’s Satisfactory Form or contact them via their Customer Service Hotline (019 228 9606) and shall not leave any negative comments on any social media platform unless Catzonia authorities do not respond to my complaints. I agree that Catzonia has the right to take action on me if I leave any negative comments on social media if the authorities have responded.